PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRACTICE BASKET @ FERRY

2 posters

Go down

PRACTICE BASKET @ FERRY Empty PRACTICE BASKET @ FERRY

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Customer came into the store today with some distrubing info.! He is fairly new to the sport and was out at the course on Sunday afternoon with his 4 yr. old, a friend, and the friends son. They were practicing putting at the PRACTICE BASKET and were thrown at from what he was told was hole 19. When the man confronted these guys, he said they got mad and seem to want to fight about it. He also pointed out the disc golfer to me who was one of the worst ones from one of our pictures on our website. REALLY PEOPLE? Grow up!! There is NO hole 19. It says practice basket for a damn reason! He also wrote a review, on discgolfcoursereview, about Ferry and what happened. WOW!

I assured him this would be addressed and he is going to "maybe" join the forum and see how it goes from there.
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

PRACTICE BASKET @ FERRY Empty Practice basket

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 pm

19 is a fun hole but Ronda Has a good point. If we get to 19 and someone is practicing we probably should just move on instead of saying heads up which I know I'm guilty of. It's a good thing to be respectful to other people:)

Back to top Go down

PRACTICE BASKET @ FERRY Empty Re: PRACTICE BASKET @ FERRY

Post  GDSWIZARD Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 am

Hey RK who was the problem? I think everyone needs to know!! I have always thought that hole was STUPID!!

GDSWIZARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 pm

like i always say

get ur pitch forks and shovels boys and girls, its time for a good ol' witch hunt! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum