PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUMBERJACKS

3 posters

Go down

LUMBERJACKS Empty LUMBERJACKS

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 am

Our little Lumberjacks have had an awakening! As most of you know, after the course clean-up, that night between 7-8 some teenagers were seen by a PDGC member chopping trees and pulling up our post on hole 2. These people have been confronted by other members and myself. I also spoke with one of our tee sponsors who owns a local business. He thought he might know who they were and are handling it outside of the course.

I talked with the boys last night (2/08/11) and the two that were present, admited to chopping the trees down. When asked why, they said they had seen other people do it,didnt think it would be a big deal. I informed them that it was a big deal, and I could have a deputy there in about 4 mins if they would like to go that route. They also told me the person that pulled our post down, wasnt with them at the time I spoke with them. They intend to inform him of the situation and the possible consequences if any further vandalism is found to be them.

I told the boys that I would inform anyone that they apologize for this, and they will not let it happen again.

I told them I would ask the PDGC members, not to yell at them anymore, but that there was nothing I could do about the people outside of the club or course that are confronting them.
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

LUMBERJACKS Empty Re: LUMBERJACKS

Post  joe_kool315 Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:22 am

I wonder if this is the same click of kids breaking the bamboo poles and stabbing them into the mud and muck in the middle of the creek on 18...

Suspect
Suspect
Suspect
Suspect
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 am

I actually think those are different kids (younger) doing that, because I have seen them missing with the poles before!
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 am

I'm glad that's been taken care of. Thank you for posting about it Ronda
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

LUMBERJACKS Empty Rondas a bad ass

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Good job Ronda we could not get them to tell us anything. Whatever u said put the fear of god in em! U r a bad little cookie:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum