PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glow Round on Friday 2/18

2 posters

Go down

Glow Round on Friday 2/18 Empty Glow Round on Friday 2/18

Post  Crispy Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Looks like Gulf Breeze is gonna be lit up on Fri the 18th for some glow golf.

More details to follow..........
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Glow Round on Friday 2/18 Empty Re: Glow Round on Friday 2/18

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Thanks for the INFO Crispy

sunny ~ T K ~
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crispy Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:55 pm

From ECDGC Thread
By WHO DAT?

"sorry i haven't posted on this in a while, been a bit busy lately...

anyway, its a full go ahead on Friday night 2/18/11. I'd like people to show up around 8:30 so we can get going around 9:00-9:15.I think I've got maybe 10 people coming who aren't on the forums. Groups can be whomever you're cool with/we could flip or whatever, really doesn't matter.....IMO the size of groups will be depending on how many people show up to play...
I spoke with Denise, and then contacted Ryan, whom has given us the approval to play after hours. He will call the Gulf Breeze Police in advance to let them know we have the parks permission to play in our non-tournament/for-fun-only round after park hours.
I was told keep 'drinks' in plastic cups (I'll bring 1 sleeve). and to just ask everyone to remember to try to keep the noise down on some of the holes that are close to homes. also to remind everyone that their are trash cans along the course and to be considerate and use them. if we don't make a mess/ruckus we can do this again in the future, with the parks approval!
glass is a no-no, big time......be smart about things everyone.
anyway, since I've gone thru the trouble of buying glowsticks, getting permission, and posting up on forums/telling everyone whom i've played a round with locally to come out; I figured we'd play two rounds, the first from the AM tees, the second from the Pros....what do you all think?"
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down