PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mobile dg courses

Go down

mobile dg courses Empty mobile dg courses

Post  kcaviarmanluke Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

there are 6 nice courses in mobile and 1 in fairhope first exit before the bridge going to mobile from fwb.

Langan Park (Muni)
Well, if you have a big arm you can show it here. lots of holes in the mid 300's and a couple under and a 650 ft hole. Very nice usually the closing course for all big tourneys and where the pros separate themselves from the other divisions. love this course and it is one of my favorites.

University of South Alabma (USA)
Fun prob my second favorite course. 4 holes where a par is an amzing score the rest are about 300' and below. first 5 holes are birdie holes. then you have to execute on the rest of the course. home of the smackdown as one of the courses and many of the tourneys. fun and if ur a few under you are looking good.

Cottage Hill (Medal of Honor Park)
If you don't have accuracy don't even bother playing it. One of the tightest, wooded courses ive ever played. a good course to show your true skill. a lot of birdie holes, but a few death holes and when i say death i mean death. fun and one you should play. home of the upcoming city of mobile doubles.

Hobbit DGC
Another air out course with lots of elevation. last time i was there i got cramps from playing that course. fun not much to say besides baskets are in odd places up 60 ft in the air or 2 feet from a rushing river. bring lots of drivers because yoou will lose some in that howling wind.

Chickasaw DGC
Fun course lots of different tee pads and pin placements. i believe the oldest course in Mobile. great tourney and the man who runs it, Cecil, is one of the nicest people i have ever met and he is a good person to get to know. fun course with some elevation and long shots. home to the chickasaw kiwanis tourneys.

Chickasabouge ( the bouge)
My favorite course home to 27 holes. an original 18 holes and a brand new 9 holes. The original 18 is wooded with a ton of different shots you need a huge amount of different frisbees for this course. fun u can shoot from -12 to +12. the new 9 is very,very wooded and long. you shoot even and matt orum would be impressed with your score. anywhere from +1 to +3 you are sitting good. then they have a temp course which is so fum with water and spike hyzers and everything. a disc golfers dream. from -3 to -6 is alright on that. This course is also home to the big Halloween Howler.

Fairhope Municipal Park
Half wooded half somewhat open. fun course up there on my favorites. it is a fun course and somewhere form e to -4 is good. a great course just 45 past pcola. it is also hope to the new year jubilee a fun one
kcaviarmanluke
kcaviarmanluke

Back to top Go down