PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ...

5 posters

Go down

meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ... Empty meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ...

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Billnchristy, Chain-Addicted, and a few others off DGCR will be coming to the area this Thursday. They are going to try and make the fling for food but want to see if we can get a big group of folks to go out to the BAP Saturday at around 1000. We'll need to leave here no later than 8:30ish just so we don't have to rush and for those that actual warm up a bit before chucking plastic. I would like to try to organize a car pool of sorts if possible to $ave $$

Let me know who all would be interested. OH ... and Bill was wanting to see if we could get a couple of the ladies out too so Christy wasn't the only one out there so don't be shy. What a Face
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ... Empty Re: meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ...

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Not shy.........! I have been talking with Bill and Christy for 2 years now on the computer! Bill loves Ferry Park! Chain addicteds brother is in the store all the time! Started talking with him 2 years ago also! His brother is keeping me posted as to when he will be here!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ... Empty Re: meet up at Blue Angel Park(BAP) disc golf course ...

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 pm

OH ... we ALL know you're not shy! just letting some of the other ladies know that they were invited to the party as well Laughing

Cool
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  billnchristy Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey everybody!

We will be driving up early Thursday morning so there is a chance we can make it to the Thurs. round but it will depend on what my parents have planned.

If we do get to play I plan on bringing discs from my tourney & Juliana Korver's hand-made earrings for all the women who play and if we don't make it then any of you who come out to BAP can have a pair and a disc. Smile

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

billnchristy

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 pm

No luv for the guys? Suspect

Laughing

Just ready to get out there and throw some more.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  billnchristy Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

I never give the guys love, they get enough. What a Face

billnchristy

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 pm

lol! That's to funny! You just can't win Mr. Kool......!Smile Hope to finally get to meet the both of you!
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  billnchristy Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Christy said you were in the back room when we visited the first time so technically we have...we just didn't know it yet. Very Happy

Oh and we did get clearance to drop off our daughter at mom's work so we can make it out in time on Thursday.

So...still not 100% because we are going to be getting up at like 330am to drive down so we might be useless by then...but we CAN come.

billnchristy

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

Awesome............!! Look forward to it! I will get the word out to all our ladies! My niece Sydney, is out of town. Wish ya'll could see her play! She's the bomb at 10!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I think that we will try to make it there Sat. Sounds like a bunch of fun. Wish I could make it Thursday. Girl has cheer leading and we are going to see George Clinton and P-funk at the Vinyl that day. See y'all Sat.
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Bogie Queen wrote:I think that we will try to make it there Sat. Sounds like a bunch of fun. Wish I could make it Thursday. Girl has cheer leading and we are going to see George Clinton and P-funk at the Vinyl that day. See y'all Sat.
No
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am

NO? you gave me the "No" face. What are you telling me Ronda? I am not good at reading e- modi- con. Laughing LOL!!!
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm

I'll finally be off from work for a thursday afternoon!!! I'm so excited to make it out to the food toss for once, and I look forward to meeting yall. I wish I could come to BAP saturday, but I have work pretty much all day saturday starting at 6am...
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  billnchristy Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

This will be nice meeting some people from my home town who play. Of course I didn't play when it was my home town but that is irrelevant.

We have decided we are definitely going to come out tomorrow, whether we play or not is another matter. For those who don't know, Christy has a UV allergy and we plan on playing a round in Mobile and going to the Alabama tomorrow so that might be too much sun for the day...we really have to ration it.

Put it this way, we plan on getting to the beach at sunup on Friday so we can spend a little time there before the vampire turns to dust!!

Look forward to seeing everyone!!

billnchristy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm

We showed up. Got to meet Bill & Christy. Did not get to play with them, but we did play a round with the two John Capps . Thanks guys. It was fun. Very Happy
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Bogie Queen wrote:We showed up. Got to meet Bill & Christy. Did not get to play with them, but we did play a round with the two John Capps . Thanks guys. It was fun. Very Happy

LOL the world couldn't handle two John Capps!!! two John's maybe but not two of this guy What a Face

the other Jon was Sugarnot.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Sorry about that. Rolling Eyes I am bad with last names. I was just trying to say I had a nice time playing with y'all. At least I got the first names right. LOL! And NO! I don't think the world could handle another you!
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  billnchristy Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Thanks everyone for coming out and showing us around. We didn't realize as many people were coming as did so when we got there and there was a guy named John waiting for us we just got started not even realizing it wasn't the "real" John...haha.

It was good to meet everyone though and we look forward to playing some more next time we are down...when it is nice and not so UV heavy out in the winter!!

billnchristy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum