PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good round Sunday!

2 posters

Go down

Good round Sunday! Empty Good round Sunday!

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 am

Shot my lowest score from the shorts Sunday! nothing too much to brag about for most of you but for me it was pretty signaficent! I beat my former best by 4 strokes shooting 9 down What a Face

we started on 6 nasty tee shot led to a par and I though "oh boy ... here we go". Missed birdie on 7 with a right-side chain out Suspect. Birdied 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 then hit the corner fence pole on 13 or it was hitting the basket! took par. Birdied 14, right-side chain out on 15 ... again, parked 16 for bird. Par on 17, 18, & 1 with some "ok" drives but leaving hard putts. Missed bird on 2 ... you guessed it, right side chain out again Suspect. On 3 I hit chian, bottom of the basket, chain affraid ... ground ... for birdie. Right side chain out yet again Shocked for par on 4 and finished with a birdie on 5 bounce cheers

so ... while it was a good score, there's still more I'm leaving out there. More putting practice in my future lol!
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Good round Sunday! Empty Re: Good round Sunday!

Post  Key Chains 1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Nicely done Mr. Kool!!

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum