PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club meeting anyone???

4 posters

Go down

Club meeting anyone??? Empty Club meeting anyone???

Post  dookiedog Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm

I'd like to suggest a club meeting for all who would like to come. There are many questions that a lot of the members have been asking (myself included) and I think it would be a great idea to have an open meeting.

Of course, since I am not a board member, I cannot just schedule a meeting, so I would kindly reserve this duty for our elected officers. Personally, I was thinking in the 1-2 week time frame, as some of the topics need to be addressed ASAP.

If you are a PDGC member and are interested in attending a meeting, I think it would be good to post your intentions here, so that the board can make appropriate arrangements.

dookiedog

Back to top Go down

Club meeting anyone??? Empty Re: Club meeting anyone???

Post  joe_kool315 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 am

LONG overdue ...

I'm hearing a lot of grumblings, especially lately.

I had a big long paragraph wrote out to the board but this isn't the forum for that ... so yes, we need a meeting.

I'm going home to S.C. the 3rd through the 10th or 11th. anytime before or after that would be perfect!
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 am

Anytime the week of Sept.12th would be good for me and I feel would give enough people time to plan their schedules accordingly.

It seems that we as a club continue to go through "growing pains", for lack of a better word, however to be blunt, I feel administrative changes are in order! You either want to be a part of the club and GROW IT, or you dont. STEP UP or STEP DOWN, those are the options that I see. I do not give a rat's behind what other activities people are doing, however you made a commitment to this club, so fill that order or resign!!

I will also post on facebook to reach those that no longer come on the forum!!

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

Mr. Kool and TK you are both correct!

I am a board member and I will schedule the meeting! I will check the forum everyday and try to come up with a date that will be good for everyone!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dookiedog Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Sounds good. We should all start getting e-mails and texts, etc., to all members and request their presence at the meeting. I will start letting everyone I see know that there will be a meeting soon.

dookiedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum