PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened last night ...

2 posters

Go down

What happened last night ... Empty What happened last night ...

Post  joe_kool315 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 am

ummm well and Sunday ... all of the "club" events should have someone from the board there. I know some were at a tournament ... and from what I heard there wasn't much support for that either.

I've been a part of different clubs/groups all over and I gotta say things need to pick up here. I'd like to be a more active member and take some lead roles in a few areas I see that are lacking but unfortunately, being in the military and my routine deployment commitment prevent me from being able to commit to always being somewhere. That's why I haven't volunteered to do said activities or run for any kind of board positions as I feel that those are obligations to the rest of the folks that paid some pretty good $$ to be a part of the club that I would be letting down.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

What happened last night ... Empty Re: What happened last night ...

Post  Key Chains 1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 am

I absolutely hate that I can't be at the food tosses Sad

I love what the club is doing for our community by playing a game they love and donating food to those in need!

Hopefully in the near future we will all get back on the same page in regards to the club Embarassed

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum