PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

playgrounddiscgolfclub.com

4 posters

Go down

playgrounddiscgolfclub.com Empty Re: playgrounddiscgolfclub.com

Post  Key Chains 1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Not sure which website you are referring to, as THIS one is for the PLAYGROUND DISC GOLF CLUB, as the site you are referring to playgrounddiscgolfclub.com has no affiliation with the club.

PLAYGROUND DISC GOLF CLUB forum is for local events and tournaments that THE CLUB is participating in as well as PDGA and Southern National tournaments. I understand that there is some confusion, however the other site is maintained for disc golf news in general and not club affiliation. You may want to join the other forum as well. I am sure they would like to know that you do like and appreciate their site.

Hope this helps and clears up any confusion for you, if there was any. Very Happy
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:57 pm

imadiscgolfer wrote:I will contact the other web site and let them know you sent me their way. I did see something about a new team new club. Do you know anything about that? I noticed in the posts something about the other clubs VP, which club is that refering to?

If I understand the web site www.playgrounddiscgolfclub.com is only for information and has nothing to do with playground disc golf club and the club is not part of that. To bad, nice site, why do you have the same name? How do we join the club? What benifits do you have for your members? My wife and I are new to disc golf and do not have much time to play because of our newborn baby, but would like to get involved and get help with it.

Thanks for your time -

If you have already been to the other site and read the forums, you can draw your own conclusions as to why the different site.

What is your email or phone number, because I would be happy to discuss the club with you or get you in touch with other members and new players.

Thanks ~ Teresa
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes, feel free to come by our store, meet us and the guys from Playground (whom I stand beside fully) and then form your opinion. Funny thing though, how are you posting with no computer or phone? I guess its a good thing joining the forum only requires an e-mail.
RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Imadiscgolfer,

We have different sites, at a previous point Steve was a part of the board of directors and a founding member of the Playground Disc Golf Club. However as time went by he wasn't pleased with the club, thinking that we weren't moving quick enough with the club, thus he resigned. After a while he got frustrated and took control of the website and what used to be our forum. After asking to get it back and to pay him for his hassles with the site, he refused and stated that the site and domain names are not for sale. As you have seen this creates a lot of confusion for many people... We have asked him (and he did) remove anything such as our Logo. However there is still very much confusion since the name of the site is still the original name... We're working on attempting to correct this and if possible the confusion will let up soon.

As for how to join the club you would just need to meet with either myself (Adam Drake) or Jeff and you can set up an appointment through here if you would like to or send me a PM for either of our phone numbers and we would be more than happy to meet you anywhere in town that you would prefer. The annual fee for joining the club is $20 and gets you a club shirt and a membership tag. In addition to this you will receive a 10% discount on Disc Golf supplies at Ace Hardware on Racetrack, and Key Chains Bike and Disc on Walter Martin, and Bob's Bicycles on Mary Esther BLVD (I think that's the road, they're near the mall). We are also going to be hosting members only parties after tournaments and events that we host, such as the upcoming Ace Race and Doubles after that. The party will be fairly simple and will be a time for everyone to hang out, eat some food and throw at some baskets and just have a good time with a variety of people.

We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully will see you around the course!

~Drake

P.S. Congratulations to you and your wife on the new baby!
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

playgrounddiscgolfclub.com Empty Deleted Post

Post  imadiscgolfer Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 am

Looks like the Playground Disc Golf Club has made our decision to join the new "what ever it will be" club instead of theirs. Name confusion or not I have never had a post on a forum that was not offensive removed because maybe the content of the message did not put "someone" or "some club' in a good light it is just someone's opinion. Further, they did not even notify us that they were removing it or why. That Sucks!

Playground Disc Golf Club ranted about the bench markings of the playgrounddiscgolfclub.com and was to remove it. My wife, baby and I played around and noticed writting on a lot of benches, where is the outrage? What happened with cleaning it up? All of it is still there! If you are going to do something do it. It seems like that removed post was right you do not follow through or get things done. I will post this same message on your forum (playgrounddiscgolf.forumotion.net) and wait for the censor police would delete it. Sure that you will not reply as you never answered the questions we left on your forum in the deleted message, you just skirted them. You made a big mistake by doing what you did, we could never trust you.

Steve, let us know what is going on with whatever. We have $2000 to donate if you need it to help you get it (?) started.

Four,
Mark

imadiscgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am

First of all, all I can say is WOW!!!

Secondly, I thought your name was MIKE not MARK??

And please remember, that IP addresses are traceable and not to embarass you, I looked yours up after your 2nd post, however I was not going to say anything until this latest post.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why ANYONE would want to create so much havic when we are all out for the same thing, to PROMOTE DISC GOLF in our area.

Please come by the store at any time if you wish to discuss DISC GOLF Very Happy

Teresa
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 am

imadiscgolfer wrote:Looks like the Playground Disc Golf Club has made our decision to join the new "what ever it will be" club instead of theirs. Name confusion or not I have never had a post on a forum that was not offensive removed because maybe the content of the message did not put "someone" or "some club' in a good light it is just someone's opinion. Further, they did not even notify us that they were removing it or why. That Sucks!

Playground Disc Golf Club ranted about the bench markings of the playgrounddiscgolfclub.com and was to remove it. My wife, baby and I played around and noticed writting on a lot of benches, where is the outrage? What happened with cleaning it up? All of it is still there! If you are going to do something do it. It seems like that removed post was right you do not follow through or get things done. I will post this same message on your forum (playgrounddiscgolf.forumotion.net) and wait for the censor police would delete it. Sure that you will not reply as you never answered the questions we left on your forum in the deleted message, you just skirted them. You made a big mistake by doing what you did, we could never trust you.

Steve, let us know what is going on with whatever. We have $2000 to donate if you need it to help you get it (?) started.

Four,
Mark

First Mark,Mike,Steve I'm sure you've been outside in the past 2 weeks and have noticed that it has rained everyday. WE are going to paint the benches, but they need to be completely dry so that the paint won't peel! This is stupid and childish!

Last edited by KEYCHAINSRK on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check :))
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Dear Mike,
You sound like someone who can understand business and promotion processes, I regret that I couldn't be online sooner to help clear up any questions you may have had however I have been out of town for a few days and did not pursue internet connectivity being as busy as I was. I'm sure you understand that if you run a business, let's say realistate for example (since it's such a competitive field). So if you are running a realistate company, and a random guy (we'll say Joe) goes onto your website and begins promoting another company, that I'm sure is not something you would want to see. Am I correct, Mark? Running a realistate company, I'm sure the last thing you would want is someone telling every one of your customers that someone else is better, when that should be decided by the customers actively involved in the realistate company. Still with me, Mike? Ok, so, what would be your initial reaction? Leave your competition's advertisements up on your page? Somehow I doubt that, I'm sure that through all this process you can understand what has happened here, I apologize for the failure to notify you of the removed posts, but as I'm sure you understand, that was clearly our best choice.

As far as the benches go, I apologize for not raging about it on here, we were hoping to keep it fairly quiet while we correct it as to not draw attention to it for the people that hadn't noticed it yet. And as it has been stated, it is too wet outside to paint, though I assure you that it is going to be done as soon as weather permits.

Mark, I would be delighted to meet you and discuss this confusion, please sir, I would be more than happy to clear up anything that you want to know, unfortunately it is difficult to get everything through in text and I would really appreciate a meeting so we can at least discuss this and clear up any questions you could possibly have.

~Drake
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum