PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting Clinic Plz!

4 posters

Go down

Putting Clinic Plz! Empty Putting Clinic Plz!

Post  Mr.Rob Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 am

I can watch all the videos in the world.. practice all I want.. but if i'm doing it wrong it's not going to make me any better. Maybe we could do a clinic for this? I know I have heard many people see others putt and go.. man how do they do that. Just curious if anyone is willing to take some time and put on a club clinic before one of our weekly events?

We could set these up in different areas of the game like once a week or every other week. Examples...

Drive
Mid range
Putt
Flick
Backhand

ect ect

Just wondering what yall thought?
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Putting Clinic Plz! Empty Re: Putting Clinic Plz!

Post  Key Chains 1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:46 am

Mr.Rob wrote:I can watch all the videos in the world.. practice all I want.. but if i'm doing it wrong it's not going to make me any better. Maybe we could do a clinic for this? I know I have heard many people see others putt and go.. man how do they do that. Just curious if anyone is willing to take some time and put on a club clinic before one of our weekly events?

We could set these up in different areas of the game like once a week or every other week. Examples...

Drive
Mid range
Putt
Flick
Backhand

ect ect

Just wondering what yall thought?

I think that is a great idea!! I know that Ronda, Drake and Jeff were awesome at doing that last spring, so I think it would be great to do again.

Ronda does this type of thing through our store (for free Razz ) in the afternoons already at the ball park for so many of the new people that we have coming in.

I would volunteer , however I don't want to scare anyone off with my MAD SKILLZZZ lol! , however I would like to sign up for some lessons Shocked

GREAT IDEA!!!

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:15 pm

I will work on getting this scheduled! As I have learned there are million different throwing and putting styles. No one person throws the same, as Rob you learned from Jason and Jeff who just about ruined your drives. But there are many basics that you can implement into your game.

I will check with my brother, as he has helped me a lot, and Drake to see when would be good for them.

Look forward to it,
Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 pm

^^ Thanks Ronda! Ya.. I miss my old drives! I have almost reverted back to my old throwing style but it's still a weird mix of what they were saying and what I used to do.. which pretty much ends up being a 50/50 chance of flying good. Used to be @ least 80% lol. Sucks going from shooting on Avg 5-6 down on the reds to shooting 0-5+ up on them. ><!!

I know the thing that has really fallen off the most is my Putting! But that's also a combo of bad drives = long putts. So.. it's a catch 22 on that.

Look forward to hearing bout this!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Putting Clinic Plz! Empty puttting

Post  mark m Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:31 am

what your problem with putting rob. maybe i can give you my 2cents worth .
mark m
mark m

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum