PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons

3 posters

Go down

Lessons Empty Lessons

Post  Key Chains 1 Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Drake......just had a great comment from a customer about your "teaching" skills out on the course.....keep rocking it out there... it is people like YOU that continue to grow the sport cheers
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Lessons Empty I concur!

Post  robhorne Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

I agree. Drake did a GREAT job coaching us last Sunday. I saw an immediate improvement in my driving and putting technique. Practiced twice this week and played 2 rounds today. My best scores ever. Thanks, Drake!

robhorne

Back to top Go down

Lessons Empty Re: Lessons

Post  Drake N Bake Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

it was my pleasure! please let me know if there was anything specific you think I did right or wrong! I'm still learning how to teach basically and would appreciate feedback on what yall thought about it!
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Lessons Empty Lesson feedback

Post  robhorne Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm

You did great! I really liked how you weren't shy about asking us to change something we were doing wrong or badly. And I really liked the suggestions you gave. For me personally, your diagnosis that I wasn't reaching back far enough was golden. It didn't click until I practiced, but then, wow! I think I added 50 feet to many of my drives. I'm ready for lots more suggestions like that! Smile

I am a teacher in a field where technique is the name of the game (doing it longer than you've been on this earth, I'm sure!), and I see so many parallels in my field and in disc golf. Believe me, you are really on your way to being a GREAT teacher. Can you please email me off-list, so we can try to schedule another session? Thanks!

robhorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:50 am

I'm glad the tips helped! all four of you have potential to throw really well and very consistent, largely due to the fact that yall will listen and not complain like a lot of people I give tips to! I'm still surprised when people ask what they're doing wrong, I tell them, and they say that it works and it doesn't need to change. I will send you a PM on this forum with my schedule for the week and I will call you this afternoon. I apologize for taking a few days to get back to you after you called, I've been distractable lately and I haven't done anything disc golf since I rolled my ankle (but it's feeling much better now so I can finally throw again). I look forward to working with you again and hopefully see yall around the course!
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum