PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES TOURNEY

+3
joe_kool315
Mr.Rob
Key Chains 1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES TOURNEY - Page 2 Empty Re: FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES TOURNEY

Post  joe_kool315 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 am

Mr.Rob wrote: An to John Capps & Eric.. STEP UP!! Jason Jr.!!

haters gonna hate ...

At least we didn't walk all over the competition like some of you others have "playing down" in a tournament Razz

I think a couple strokes as a team show we were where we should have been. Eric and I complemented each other well during the match and both made some great putts to be where we were.

It was a GREAT tournament! I look forward to more good things this year.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES TOURNEY - Page 2 Empty Re: FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES TOURNEY

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:58 am

I for one had a GREAT time playing with Syd! She is the bomb and we almost pulled it off! Great job Punk.

From what I heard, the tourney was a hit. Thank-you to everyone that helped out. Thank-you to my sis for running it! She is our club TD and wouldn't want it any other way! Thank-you again.

Ronda

Kool....... you are a bagger! lol!
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:22 am

KEYCHAINSRK wrote:Kool....... you are a bagger! lol!

someone's been in the hateraid this morning I see ... What a Face
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Rofl.. Capps you are so funny. An it's not our fault that Greg & Scott didn't do as good as us. They smoked us on the front 9. We just got a couple good birdies. #13 Pro, #17 Pro, #1 Pro. Those 3 birdies are what put us ahead bigger then we should of been. Those are pain in the butt holes to Birdie.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2