PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting to develop a snap upon release?!

Go down

Starting to develop a snap upon release?! Empty Starting to develop a snap upon release?!

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 am

So, ever since the clinic I have started to develop a snap on my drives. Nothing crazy loud like some of you monster drivers out there lol.. but enough to notice it. Mostly with my Wedge & Glow Mako & Wizard. Just wondering if that's a good or bad thing and also why I have not felt or heard the same thing from my drivers such as my NukeSS?

I know it has to do with grip pressure. Just wondering if it's my grip getting better? Is that why I am able to hold on to it tighter with less effort and in turn makes that pop? I know I have noticed a huge gain in distance as I can now drive 7 with my Wedge, 18 Am tee with my BuzzSS and i'm throwing putter from 12 Pro Box. I know that's not a huge step for some but for me it's pretty good compared to some of the discs I used to throw there.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Starting to develop a snap upon release?! Empty Re: Starting to develop a snap upon release?!

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Wowzer! Looking @ the Date of this thread and then sitting here thinking about what I throw now. CRAZY!

Example -

I can throw a putter to the short basket of #3 from the pro tee
I put my glo NukeSS in the road on 18 (( whenever I don't hit the stupid light pole ))
I can throw my NukeSS past the long basket on 9 from the pro tee ((( <-- one I am happiest about because of the low flight that is required to do that!! ))
My normal Nuke doesn't turn till the very end if I release it flat an it screams! (( still can't get over how fast a Nuke flys ))
I can almost reach 18 with my BuzzSS from the pro tees - bout 50ft out Smile (( thanks for Capps showing me u could almost reach ;-) Made me try lol!! ))

Now just tossing around the Legacy Cannon around.. holy smokes.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down