PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the bag tag tourny?

4 posters

Go down

When is the bag tag tourny?  Empty When is the bag tag tourny?

Post  Mr.Rob Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm

So, never did one or know much about it. But from what I hear @ the end of the year there will be a bag tag tourney and whatever you end the tourney with is what you keep as a trophy?

Just curious as to when that was and how are we going to get lot's of the tags out there. AKA our #1 that mango has Sad
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

When is the bag tag tourny?  Empty Re: When is the bag tag tourny?

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 pm

We are thinking of have our end of the year tag round the first part of January. This way we can hand out the 2012 tags at the round.

Steve needs to forfit the tag to Will. It has been 2 weeks since the challenge was made and he hasn't played him. That's the rules.

We will be posting the exact date for the tag round soon.

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Ah, see I heard that he was called out and showed and Will no showed. So eh.. it's whatever in my book. Just want to play the one bag tag that matters Very Happy
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 am

I completely agree Rob. The #1 needs to be at our tag round and I will do my best to make sure its there. Will hasnt heard from him.

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 am

I have emailed Mr. Hollis in regards to the tag

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:45 pm

well without getting too involved with this. I will just tell you what i overheard on sunday as I got out of my vehicle when I arrived at the park. Charles was talking with Mr Hunter about the whole #1 tag thing and that Will had challenged him. Charles said that Hollis contacted will and said to play Freeport on such and such day/time and that Will didnt show. He continued on to say something about if we had such a problem with him having it that we should do something but I didnt catch that part because I didnt want to continue standing around to hear about it. Either way, just lettin you guys know what info I heard.

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:03 pm

I've been told that there's no record of Hollis ever buying a tag.

There for Hollis, having never bought a tag, should not have "A" tag much less the #1 tag, period.

Suspect
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:38 pm

This is the response that was received from Mr. Hollis.....

Re: Bag Tag
1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou
FROM:Steve Hollis TO:Teresa Key Message flagged Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:01 AM

Message body

I do not think that I would forfit the tag - I would need to exchange it for the tag Will has.

BUT... Challenge was accepted - date was set and five of us played for it. Will was a no show.
Here is a copy of my cell phone bill with the time and date that I called Will.

11/29/2011 11:30 AM 8502936326 2 PENSACOLA

Sam Thomas, Gary Bain, Charles Inman and Chase played me for it last Thursday.

Your sister has made it very clear that she, and your family do not want anything to do with me or Mango -
so I will not be replying in the future or expecting that you or your family contact me for any reason in the future.
If one of your members wants to play for a tag I might have they can call me or show up for Mango's weekly bag tag.

I wish things were different but we both know that this situation will never change.

Merry Christmas to you also - really wishing you all the best!

My initial email to Mr. Hollis:

To: "discparker@yahoo.com" <discparker@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:41 AM
Subject: Bag Tag

Good Morning.

Apparently you have one of the PDGC bag tags and have previously been challenged by one of our members, however you have not accepted the challenge set forth, so you now forfeit the tag. Please return the tag as soon as possible so that the #1 tag will be back in play. You can drop it through the mail slot @ Key Chains at any time or give it to a club member to return.

To be perfectly honest, why do you want a tag from a club that you degrade every chance you get? Just curious? Thank you in advance and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas~

~Teresa~

I say let him keep the pathetic tag and move on..... he will continue to view everything in a warped way, so let him continue to show his true character and we will all take the high road.... from the messages I have recevied, people are getting the just of what PDGC has had to deal with in regards to him...... so LET IT GO , in my opinion

~TK~ sunny

Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 pm

What a load of crap. Why not just give em all our tags and forget about it.. -.- (( sarcasm )) I want that damn tag back in play!! That's the only Gold tag that I actually know where and who has it.. sigh...
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Mr.Rob wrote:What a load of crap. Why not just give em all our tags and forget about it.. -.- (( sarcasm )) I want that damn tag back in play!! That's the only Gold tag that I actually know where and who has it.. sigh...

Well.... it is what it is.... you can see from the above that I tried and was told that the person that challenged did not show. I don't know what else to say other than if it was me.... I wouldn't want a tag from a club that I had so much disgust for, as he apparently does Question

Sorry guys..... I tried, as have others Crying or Very sad .... or maybe he will surprize us all and show up at the year end bag tag round, stranger things have happened ....which is to be announced shortly Razz

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

lol it's whatever.. Get to work on next years I guess. Can't wait to see the new tags!!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 am

Mr.Rob wrote:lol it's whatever.. Get to work on next years I guess. Can't wait to see the new tags!!

They are going to be SWEET Razz

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum