PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

challenge for #1 tag.

5 posters

Go down

challenge for #1 tag. Empty challenge for #1 tag.

Post  Mr.Rob Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Just giving u guys heads up. I have sent a message via Facebook 11-28-11 to.Sam scaling him outnfor his #1 tag. If no one else will then f it. My turn to.step it up. Reason I am posting is I want to have proof just encase its a no show. Smile wish me luck!!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

challenge for #1 tag. Empty Re: challenge for #1 tag.

Post  joe_kool315 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am

Sam might be ashy at times but that's no reason to "scale him out" Laughing

Let me know when and where and I'll see if I can join in on the festivities. I've been shooting like total crap lately Suspect but I'd still like to have fun throwing.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 am

Hell Yea.........keep us posted Slim!! I will be out to watch this one!! GO ROB, GO ROB!!!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:23 am

Thus far no word back from him. I know he got the message though.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 pm

lol! Got a reply via Facebook. Says to go to Milton @ 2pm tomorrow. ><! That's our Food Toss / Bag Tag which i'm running. Eh.. ball is in his court if he wants to call Forfeit on it or not. I hope he picks a new day or comes down to the Tag round.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am

Well - This is what is going to happen.

Sam replied via facebook. Said Milton @ 2pm tomorrow.. which we all know i'm doing the toss tomorrow lol. I replied stating this and this is what I got back -

The reason why I don't put it in the food drive tag round is because I don't get to pick the rules even though I have the number one tag

I replied - I understand that 100% But you won't be able to pick the rules in the end of the year tag round either [Very Happy]
at least I dont think
Make a deal with ya though
If you come to the Food Toss with the #1 tag.
I'll let you pick the rules and we will have a special thing for it just because you would be bringing in an active #1 tag

Sam replied via facebook -
And I play at ferry all the time for it I just wanna play in Milton on a more technical course
Sam replied via Facebook-
Well tomorrow is the last day of 2011 thats why i pocked that day and I'll be getting ready to leave for England next week

I replied - Well.. our end of the year Bag tag is Jan 15. So.... Can't have ya leaving for England with that tag [Very Happy]
What kind of club would we be if the #1 tag was not @ the end of the year tag round? lol!

Sam replied via Facebook -
Like emerald coast disc golf club but I already told everyone that I was gonna put it up at Milton after i told you so if I have it after that then I will put it back up if I still have it

I replied -It's pretty pointless.. We are getting new tags after that round. Those tags just turn into Trophy's [Sad] Ur killing me here..
Goal to calling you out was purely to get that tag in the end of the year tag round. I know my chances are slim but I had to do it. No one else has the balls to do it.
But at the same time I can't just not show up to run the toss. So i'll leave it at this. Either A) You come on down and play in the food toss and make up whatever rules you want. Or B) you call no show on me and congrats you got the #1 tag

-------------------------------------------------------------

So that's where we are at. If he doesn't show for the toss then the #1 tag is not going to be @ the final tag round. I'm sorry guys I really did try. I don't even think I could of beat him but hell.. I just wanted us to have the grand prize of that #1 to fight for!! Sad Ball is in his court.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:19 am

Last bit of info I got.

He is playing g, chase & Steve. I asked him to let me.know if he loses it an to who. Guess I forfiet my chance because of the day he picked. Such a stupid thing.. I hope next tags rules change for crap like this. Other wise I will not be buying another tag. Waste of money if u can get ahold of the top prize.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:08 am

It's of my opinion that the big bad Mango members are to afraid to play anybody that has challenge them at Ferry. It's funny though, all of them are stuck up Ferry's butt until they are challenged for our # 1 tag. Whatever......let the babies have it. It will be different in 2012 Rob, for one, if members of the board don't have a record of you purchasing a PDGC tag, the tag you (found,had someone buy it for you, or played a different clubs tag for ours), won't be honored! About cover it?

But if you want to go Rob, we will handle the toss. There on our forum all the time, and probably saw that you said you would run the toss. That's why they picked that day.

We will come up with something for the EOY round.
Thanks for standing up and trying.

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 am

That's cool. That whole buying a tag.for a club based out of fwb aka.ferry.. an not being able to play at ur own course.. but instead having to drive an hour to play out of town is stupid lol. I'd rather enjoy my day playing.my home.course with people that actually want to play.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 am

As I enjoy having you at the food toss! That's just it, we all enjoy playing in our club tosses. These few people aren't in our club,(of there choice), but yet are just dying to keep our tag away from our paying members. I think that speaks loudly for itself!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  garybain Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 pm

i would like to think that you are not refuring to me as one of these non members that dont wanna let your paid members have a shot but it seems to look like that to me since my name was put into this mix above i just wanna state i have never not played a tag round with anyone for any reason at all nor have i ever been challenged to play.... but it is like this you cant challenge someone over the internet its gotta be in person at the least over the phone an not a voicemail otherwise how do you know for sure they got your challenge

garybain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Gary. Generally I am as neutral as possible. But I think you may be reading too much into the non club member comments. Your name was not mentioned. This is an old thread. We have new tags this year with new opportunity to hold a coveted gold or other colored tag. Let's drop the issues from the past and try to change the tag rounds/challenges back to being fun for all disc golfers.
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

garybain wrote:i would like to think that you are not refuring to me as one of these non members that dont wanna let your paid members have a shot but it seems to look like that to me since my name was put into this mix above i just wanna state i have never not played a tag round with anyone for any reason at all nor have i ever been challenged to play.... but it is like this you cant challenge someone over the internet its gotta be in person at the least over the phone an not a voicemail otherwise how do you know for sure they got your challenge

Gary, your name (g) was mentioned above because Rob was told you were playing in a round for our 2011 #1 tag with steve,chase and whoever else after a challenge had already been made for the tag. Nothing personal against you.

And yes, some of the people with the gold tags, for whatever reason wouldnt come out to play, so the only way to contact them was via email,internet,phone.

RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh! My bad! That tiny little "g" must have stood for you. I thought it was a typeo. So I was wrong then. You were mentioned. Well hell!
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down