PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that.

4 posters

Go down

Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that. Empty Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that.

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Between people getting pissy that they didn't get a tag they didn't even play for, the fact that our #1 tag won't be @ the end of the round & then my tag coming up missing.. I lost my temper @ the park tonight. I kicked my door in and drove out of the parking lot like a jackass. I just want to tell everyone that it was childish and I am sorry I conducted myself in that matter.

I take all this very serious. Some of you may now this by now.. but after tonight I don't think there is any mistake on how serious I do indeed take this. I love this club, love playing with the people in it. I don't mind at all doing everything I can to help out anyone at anytime. I don't mind running the show on the weekends and I don't mind carpooling people. I actually enjoy all of that a lot! Just over the past few weeks I have been getting attitude thrown my way and tonight just was the final straw.

I hope no one looks at me any different as I try to conduct myself in a very friendly matter and treat everyone with respect. Sad Sorry guys..
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that. Empty Re: Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that.

Post  joe_kool315 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I think emotion takes us all at some point in our lives or another. The best of us fall or falter on occasion. The measure of.a.man is not whether or not we fail, it's how you recover when you fail as the faling part is inevitable.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that. Empty Re: Eh.. i'm a donkey - Just wanted to say that.

Post  slingshot,scott Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 pm

You can do what ever you want if you keep the right focus.You mean alot to those at ferry park and the club,so let's pick it up tomorrow an start all over,but there will trails ahead of us to temp us and thats when can concor them to show that it can be done in the right manner.call,text anytime

slingshot,scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Thanks guys! Means a lot! Ill see y'all out there tomorrow Smile
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  slingshot,scott Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:18 pm

not tomorrow, but soon after,have family dues for the new years day.sorry,but if theres achance you may see me

slingshot,scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 pm

I don't know what went on at the course but Rob, I think you are a great guy and an awesome person to have in the club. Whatever happened, it was so LAST YEAR lol! , so HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you for all that you do !!

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum