PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BIG SHOUT OUT

3 posters

Go down

A BIG SHOUT OUT Empty A BIG SHOUT OUT

Post  Key Chains 1 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 pm

I would like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT and WELCOME to disc golf to all of the guys from HURLBURT AIR FORCE BASE, Hindel, Booth, Adams, etc....... cheers

It is a great pleasure talking with you guys and I am so glad you all are as addicted to this AWESOME sport as we all are!!!

Also a GREAT BIG THANK YOU for all that you guys do for our country!! YOU ROCK sunny

~Teresa~
Key Chains Bike & Disc
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

A BIG SHOUT OUT Empty Re: A BIG SHOUT OUT

Post  Drake N Bake Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:23 pm

It is awesome to see military personnel getting involved with this sport! I look forward to meeting all of you on the course one day!

/salute
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

A BIG SHOUT OUT Empty THANK YOU!!!

Post  Booth Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:26 pm

We are all super excited about playing!! It has been 2 weeks since we all started and we are having a blast. We have people deployed and tdy, so when they get back we will have even more players. You two at key chains started us off on the right foot and gave us awesome tips and disc selection. I hope to make it out to a food fling to meet everyone for a good cause. I was able to drop off some canned food today and sign up for the Ace Race.... Look forward to meeting everyone out there.
Booth
Booth

Back to top Go down

A BIG SHOUT OUT Empty Re: A BIG SHOUT OUT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum