PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend!

4 posters

Go down

GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend! Empty GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend!

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

For all of you going to the AUGUSTA CLASSIC...good luck and be safe traveling! I hope ya'll have a great time!!

For all of you going to the WALLY FREE DOUBLES in Pensacola.....kick some booty while representing FWB.. woot woot sunny

~TK~
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend! Empty Re: GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend!

Post  kcaviarmanluke Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

i think we have sam and i in advanced. gary nageeb in pro. mike and brandon in pro. mike and snappy in pro. steve and cecil in pro grand masters. billy and joel in ams. scott and ? burt and ? charles and ? and my friend zach is playing with a friend that has played a couple times named ryan. i think that is it.

is the key chains crew going?
kcaviarmanluke
kcaviarmanluke

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend! Empty Re: GOOD LUCK in tourneys this weekend!

Post  kcaviarmanluke Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

sry anthony and brandon
kcaviarmanluke
kcaviarmanluke

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 am

kcaviarmanluke wrote:i think we have sam and i in advanced. gary nageeb in pro. mike and brandon in pro. mike and snappy in pro. steve and cecil in pro grand masters. billy and joel in ams. scott and ? burt and ? charles and ? and my friend zach is playing with a friend that has played a couple times named ryan. i think that is it.

is the key chains crew going?

Yes Luke.... TEAM KEY CHAINS is going to be there Very Happy

Teresa / Ronda = womens

Drake is going to be bagging in AMS with Sydney Razz .....

However he is going to play with Syd in the ams division because she did not have a juniors partner Very Happy

woot woot Very Happy

Also, if there is anyone else you guys know of that needs a partner, Mr. Hunter is in need of one for either AMS or Grand Masters? Just let me know!!

~TK~

Good luck to all Very Happy
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake N Bake Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 am

I am NOT BAGGING in AMS Razz I'm having to move up from novice because my partner rocks! I can't wait to play in this tournament! Syd's gonna be carrying me through this course with the precision she's gotten on her throws!

Luke, Sam, Yall better watch out, we'll be catching up to yall quickly and we'll get yall beat pretty soon!
Drake N Bake
Drake N Bake

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 am

The Punk and Betty show ROCK!!!
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum