PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VANDALISM ON THE COURSE

3 posters

Go down

VANDALISM ON THE COURSE Empty VANDALISM ON THE COURSE

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 am

We seem to can not get rid of vandalism on the course! Kids,random limbs, trash cans is one thing, but the constant writing of vulgar words or sayings and writings of things that are not true is ridiculous.

I went to course this morning to paint over writing that was put on the information sign at hole 1. Got that done and walked over to the bridge to find more vulgar words written!

While most of us are aware of who is doing this, please keep an eye out and call me me if you witness them in the act. Also, if you notice anything inappropriate, post it here and I will get it taken down!

Thanks
RK
850-217-3274
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

VANDALISM ON THE COURSE Empty Re: VANDALISM ON THE COURSE

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 am

BIG SHOUT OUT to Clint and Derek Way for repairing the fence on 16! Nice guys ya'll ROCK! cheers
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DISCKEY Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:48 am

Just a heads up, the top of benches on hole 6 have been removed, the caution disc golf sign by the sidewalk has been tossed in the creek by hole 7/17 tee box

DISCKEY

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:49 pm

See that sh .... crap I cannot understand. The banter between the two clubs that just can't get along due to immaturity on one side and history on the other is somewhat understandable but this crap doesn't help/hurt anyone but the average disc golfer out there trying to play. Ridiculousness if you ask me and the parks and rec dept should take fingerprints off the sign and prosecute!.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum