PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson

4 posters

Go down

Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson Empty Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson

Post  Mr.Rob Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Our favorite person has been spotted multiple times without a disc golf bag in hand hunting through the grass and water. I personally seen him yesterday with mud up to his waste..

He picked up Lukes disc on #17 before we could make it around again to get it.. got lucky and spotted him walking to #1 and asked. He was like " oh.. are you luke? Seen a signature on there and thought it was someone famous " Sad sad sad sad. So you have been warned..
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson Empty Re: Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 pm

This crap IS NOT going to happen at The Pond. I will speak with Parks & Rec on Tuesday when they open.
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson Empty Re: Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson

Post  Mr.Rob Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:12 am

TY Ronda. I don't want to believe people are like that.. but damn.. this guy needs a new hobby Sad

I was thinking of something and Idk if it's at all possible. The idea I had consisted of an street corner mail box.. ya know the big ole blue ones? As a " lost an found " disc drop off spot. And the BOG or any trusted persons could have a key to. And when they are out there unlock and call the numbers or whatnot. That is just a random idea I had.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 am

That's a great idea! I will ask Phil. And yes, he really needs a new hobby.
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Attention if you lost a Disc @ Anderson Empty New Hobby

Post  Pappy Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:08 am

I have asked the person in question flat out if he keeps the discs he finds. He assured me he does not. However, with the obvious prevalent perception that exists (right or wrong), I too would find a new hobby and remove all doubt.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric B Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 am

What does he do with the discs he finds with no names, give them to charity? I know he says he doesn't keep them but why would he spend all that time and effort to fish the discs out of the water if he didn't keep them? Has anyone ever gotten a call from him saying he found one of your discs?

Eric B

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 am

We have been told by a person that has been to his home in Crestview that he has all of them hanging in his rather large game room!

RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 pm

If anyone sees Dustin before I do, George Williamson found your disc at The Pond!
RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down