PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Lost disc thread

+10
Drake N Bake
Mr.Rob
JKing
Eaglespryd
KEYCHAINSRK
IBLinKYI
Pappy
Panda
Key Chains 1
joe_kool315
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty New Lost disc thread

Post  joe_kool315 Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm

I lost a yellow TEE REX today. Star plastic has my name and phone # on the inside of the rim.

Sad

Just got to the point to where I could throw like it was supposed to be thrown and I grip locked it a bit on 18 and pulled it right... hit a few branches and kept pushing it right and not letting it turn back right . should have hit around the stump area before the palm laying out in the water. Even with polarized glasses I couldn't spot it in the deep water there. I know there are some folks that fish for discs in that area so let them know to be on the look out.

On the flip side we found 2 destroyers and another disc and returned them to their rightful owners! hopefully I'll get lucky too.

joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty Re: New Lost disc thread

Post  Key Chains 1 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:35 am

Well hopefully your good deed of returning discs will bring you good karma and someone will return yours if they find it!

Good Luck and Merry Christmas to you and your family! santa

~TK~ rendeer
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Cancel the APB on the TEE REX ... I found it today pretty close to where I though it went in. Water was a bit lower and clearer and I spotted a disc from the basket side of the bank went over and saw 2 disc's there. The one I did see from the other side was an unmarked Wraith and the other one I wouldn't have seen was my lost TEE REX! 3 days in the water and you could barely see the yellow there was so much goo build up on the disc Mad but I took her home and she cleaned up all nice. Anyone know if a disc being submerged for that long has any negative effects on it? I know a golf ball is pretty much done if it's been submerged for a day or more, just wondering how disc's hold up.

OH ... if anyone lost a Wraith out there recently let me know, describe it and it's yours. Other wise I'll add it to my plastic as I was looking to try one out anyway Cool
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 am

Discs hold up well, you just have to get use to the smell for a while, lol!

I had one, my favorite Stalker, submerged for weeks, and it was returned to me and it is still my favorite disc cheers

Glad you found it!! Have a great day!!

~ TK ~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 am

Key Chains 1 wrote: you just have to get use to the smell for a while, lol!

I hadn't noticed a smell scratch ... I didn't give it the ole sniff test though Laughing I guess I'll smell'em both tonight and if they're stinky, soak them in a 10% clorox solution for a bit to see if that will sterilize/descentify any odors. Suspect
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Normally there is no need for a "sniff test" , as the water down there is usually that rancid Twisted Evil

So if they did not stink you out of your car on your way home, you should be good bounce

Have a great day! ~ TK ~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:14 am

Hello all! Found a glow element on 18 Sunday. Does anyone know a guy named Jason? number is 850-642-1429. tried calling no answer. any who the disc is up at ACE waiting to get back to his owner. Smile
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty Found Discs

Post  Pappy Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Found three discs today; one with the name "Mike" - no last name, 796-3412 - number no longer in service; one with the name "Mike Wright" number 305-9181, isn't answering and has not returned voice mail; and a cool purple/green disc with no name or number. Yesterday I found a disc with the name of Tori in it, no phone number. Call Joel at 855-7008 to identify/claim.

Also, if anyone finds a blue Sidewinder on 14, a yellow JLS by the bridge on the 17th fairway, or a blue Orc in the water to the right of 18 (had grip-lock), I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a call, my name and number are on them.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  IBLinKYI Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Was it a yellow JLS Millenium? I turned one in that I found near the practice hole to Key Chains last week.
IBLinKYI
IBLinKYI

https://www.facebook.com/IBLinKYI

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:26 am

Pappy wrote:Found three discs today; one with the name "Mike" - no last name, 796-3412 - number no longer in service; one with the name "Mike Wright" number 305-9181, isn't answering and has not returned voice mail; and a cool purple/green disc with no name or number. Yesterday I found a disc with the name of Tori in it, no phone number. Call Joel at 855-7008 to identify/claim.

Also, if anyone finds a blue Sidewinder on 14, a yellow JLS by the bridge on the 17th fairway, or a blue Orc in the water to the right of 18 (had grip-lock), I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a call, my name and number are on them.

Pappy? Are you Big Joel or Little Joel? My brother and I found little joels Valk. and someone turned in joel sr.'s disc. I have been calling joel jrs. number, but no answer and no voice mail!!
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IBLinKYI Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 pm

I found a yellow champ beast in the water off hole 17. Its at key chains right now.
IBLinKYI
IBLinKYI

https://www.facebook.com/IBLinKYI

Back to top Go down

Post  Pappy Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

IBLinKYI wrote:Was it a yellow JLS Millenium? I turned one in that I found near the practice hole to Key Chains last week.

Yes! Got my JLS back. Thanks a bunch IBLinKYI.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty Another found disk

Post  Pappy Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:46 am

Pappy wrote:Found three discs today; one with the name "Mike" - no last name, 796-3412 - number no longer in service; one with the name "Mike Wright" number 305-9181, isn't answering and has not returned voice mail; and a cool purple/green disc with no name or number. Yesterday I found a disc with the name of Tori in it, no phone number. Call Joel at 855-7008 to identify/claim.

I got the yellow JLS back, thanks again. I haven't heard anything on the above found discs and this morning I found a very cool disk laying right by the 18th basket. No name or number. Please call 855-7008 to identify/claim.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty Lost children (Discs)

Post  Eaglespryd Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 pm

My wife is grieving the loss of a Blue Old Style Wolf she recently allowed to land in the chasm in the creek on 18. ANyone finding it please brighten her day. I looked online and had no luck finding a replacement. I guess I could drive to every Play it agains sports and look forever.
I also had a Blue Soft Magnet. It was found, call made to my home # and he placed it under the rock on 18 but the drive time from Niceville cost me I guess. Thanks guys. I swam the Langan Muni and found two (one my wife) and the other had a name but before we could call it the owner was in the group going by the hole and it was returned to him. Oh Karma where are you? haha

Eaglespryd

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:14 am

So ... the Wolf and magnet are still MIA? AND you swam in that muck there off 18 ... affraid

I'll go by and look tomorrow afternoon but blue can be hard to find. you have an idea of "about" where it went in at? I was there today but it was dusk by the time I got to 18 and not going to see too much in there unless the suns up pretty good Wink

joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty Lost/Found Discs

Post  Pappy Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Pappy wrote:Found three discs today; ... one with the name "Mike Wright" number 305-9181,...

I ran into Mike Wright today at Ferry and will be getting his disc back to him.

Anyone reading this, please impress on new people to put their name and number on their discs. I've gotten like 4 discs in the last month I haven't been able to return.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  JKing Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 am

joe-kool,
The wraith you found on 18, was it a purple champion? I lost one there around the time you posted about it. If so, it's one of my go-to discs and would love to have it back in the ole bag!

JKing

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 am

no it was a DX wraith
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed May 04, 2011 10:34 am

Mr. and Mrs. Hunter lost a disc yesterday afternoon off hole 7. Avenger SS (blue) Jason Days name is on it.
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue May 17, 2011 12:48 pm

I lost my Stalker behind 16! Its a Fly Die (whiteish clear w/all different color splatters on it! Have gone down everyday since sunday,water was finally low today(tues) and it is gone. Theres a stick laying on the bank right where it went in! If you happen to have it or see it, please let me know. It was my birthday present from Syd!

Thanks
Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Tue May 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Im going out there today so I'll take a look .. some reason I got a nack for finding those pain in the butt discs. like that groove I dropped off at the store.. That thing was under the bank on 6. Tim will be happen to see that one again.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

New Lost disc thread Empty Lost discs

Post  Pappy Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

I lost my yellow JLS this morning on 7. Got grip lock and it went to the right. I don't know if it went in the water or not, but 15 minutes of looking and I couldn't find it.

In the last week, Joel Jr lost a glow Valkyrie on 7 and a glow Mako on 18. If you could keep an eye out it would be much appreciated.

855-7008

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Tue May 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I keep seeing.kids with nets from 15 to 18 without discs then after awhile they have one
. .
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri May 20, 2011 12:09 pm

I am happy to report that my birthday Stalker is now back at home!! BIG THANK-YOU to Lloyd for finding and returning it to me!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Fri May 20, 2011 12:16 pm

KEYCHAINSRK wrote:I am happy to report that my birthday Stalker is now back at home!! BIG THANK-YOU to Lloyd for finding and returning it to me!

Ronda

YAY!!! I am sure Sydney is so happy lol!

~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: