PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lighting up glow discs

2 posters

Go down

Lighting up glow discs Empty Lighting up glow discs

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:42 am

I've had several folks comment on my UV light I fire up the glow discs with. I said I'd put it on the forum so here it is:

51 LED UV flashlight ebay link click here (ends in ~2 days)Lighting up glow discs !CB5L8qQ!2k~$(KGrHqMOKp!E0UqF(K,iBNJ(Qjhbd!~~0_12

I looked back and it was just under 15 bucks with shipping so if you guys/gals are going to start buying them talk with each other so you're not running the bid up on yourselves. I can talk to the guy and see if he could do a price break if we did a group buy or something but it would likely need to be around 20 or more to be any kind of discount over the $9.99 starting bid, most likely the biggest saving would come on the shipping. This light uses 3 AA batteries not AAA or worse yet the cr2(or other odd battery size) some of the others are using. AA's will last longer than the AAA and are cheaper than the others as well. So far l like it, and everyone that's seen it has pretty much said the same thing "DANG!!" ... or something along those lines Laughing

Hopefully as it warms up more folks will make it out the the glow rounds.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Lighting up glow discs Empty Re: Lighting up glow discs

Post  joe_kool315 Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 am

update on this light. This thing is great, batteries last a LONG time in it and I can lay a disc or 3 on the ground and light them all up at once. it's a beautiful thing!

I'm hoping to find another putter that lights up like the #2 putter but not a bulky and hard. I guess the next ones I try will be the magic/wizard as they are the next "best" glowing disc from the hear say I've gotten.

What a Face
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:15 pm

joe_kool315 wrote:update on this light. This thing is great, batteries last a LONG time in it and I can lay a disc or 3 on the ground and light them all up at once. it's a beautiful thing!

I'm hoping to find another putter that lights up like the #2 putter but not a bulky and hard. I guess the next ones I try will be the magic/wizard as they are the next "best" glowing disc from the hear say I've gotten.

What a Face

I love my gateway GLOW DISCS... I have an Element and a Wizard... LOVE THEM sunny ~T K ~
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down