PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you you get in the Kool crowd???

3 posters

Go down

How do you you get in the Kool crowd??? Empty How do you you get in the Kool crowd???

Post  joe_kool315 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 pm

The crowd that gets updated on Bag tag round time changes, and other interesting happenings in the club.

I realize I'm not into some of the things that's prevalent around but I try to be active in the group. Not sure.

OH and I just got a schweet ad for FREE WEB cam site in you guys banner up there with some chick starting to strip ... something about FUBAR.com I think it was. Hope there's not too many kiddies signed up on here as members.

Neutral
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

How do you you get in the Kool crowd??? Empty Re: How do you you get in the Kool crowd???

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 am

Mr. Kool, talked with Jeff it was a mis-understanding with the start time. The PDGC's website calendar says 1:30. But if you click on it, the info read 1:30 sign-up 2:00 tee off! Thats where the confusing came in. It now reads 1:00 sign-up 1:30 tee off. Jeff said they didnt start untill 1:30. Sorry for the confusing but I did enjoy kicking your a**!! Evil or Very Mad

KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

How do you you get in the Kool crowd??? Empty Re: How do you you get in the Kool crowd???

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am

Well I'll catch you out one day this week and try and get my tag back Laughing
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 am

Bring it on Mr. Kooooolllll!!!!!!!! Very Happy
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am

what am I? chopped liver? I could win one of these days....if it just werent for those dang 1 ft basket drops grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  DirtyHarry Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 pm

I guess I was fortunate enough to have been playing all morning and caught it on time. Where I aced hole 5 Razz
DirtyHarry
DirtyHarry

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 am

We all wish we were as KOOL as you Dirty!! Cool
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down