PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership?

2 posters

Go down

Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership? Empty Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership?

Post  Mr.Rob Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 am

I don't want to drive over there if you are not aloud to get on there unless your some sort of member of something. An how much is these fee's I hear about? Need to know soon so I can get over there Thursday and check it out.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership? Empty NO membership required

Post  Crispy Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:54 am

You do not need to be a member to get in.

If you go while the gate is staffed (roughly 9 -3), they will charge you $1.50 for parking/day pass per vehicle.

They will also charge $2 per person for greens fees. You can play as much as you want for the $2. That is a bargain.

If no one is at the gate( you go early or late), you won't pay the $1.50 for parking, and you are supposed to put your $2 greens fees in the "honor Box" at hole #1 Palmetto.
Crispy
Crispy

Back to top Go down

Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership? Empty Re: Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership?

Post  Mr.Rob Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership? Empty Re: Fee's to play? An not aloud unless membership?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down