PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Fort Walton Beach Open-Women's Global Event

+4
Bogie Queen
KEYCHAINSRK
Mr.Rob
Key Chains 1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2012 Fort Walton Beach Open-Women's Global Event - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Fort Walton Beach Open-Women's Global Event

Post  DISCKEY Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 am

If you have a pop up tent, bring it!

DISCKEY

Back to top Go down

2012 Fort Walton Beach Open-Women's Global Event - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Fort Walton Beach Open-Women's Global Event

Post  Key Chains 1 Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 am

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU to everyone that helped make this happen. We had 76 awesome peeps come out to play. The first 50 that registered for the Open received a tourney tee, everyone received free lunch, drinks & munchies. Michael Beasley of Mobile won the 50/50 raffle with $115 going to him & $115 going to the Ronald McDonald house Smile. Dustin Lemasters won the ace pot $104, and the Advanced Division, John Capps won the Am Men Division, Melissa Skelton won the Advanced Womens Division, Booby Ray Shaw won the Novice Division, and Chance Boyd won the Juniors Division..... WAY TO REPRESENT PDGC members Very Happy .

Also.... a GREAT BIG CONGRATS to my punky, Sydney Key, for finishing 2nd OVERALL in the 13-and under division in the WOMENS GLOBAL EVENT... way to go Syd cheers

I will have scores posted soon, but just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came out and played and helped the tourney run smooth!!! Love you guys and gals, you make being a TD a Good Thing Smile
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2