PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided!

5 posters

Go down

Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided! Empty Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided!

Post  Mr.Rob Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Just a friendly heads up. Instead of doing a standard " coin flip " for each basket. Which meant each basket had a 50/50 chance of staying or moving. We did what was talked about @ the meeting. Russ came up with 4 different layouts

L,L,L,L
L,L,S,S
S,S,L,L
S,L,S,L

That was just for today. There will be a bag with every layout possible and when the time comes to flip those layouts will be picked from @ random.

Currently the course layout is S,S,L,L - Meaning 3 Short - 5 Short - 9 Long - 17 Long.

Hope that is a fair way to do it and people understand that no one is " out to get " or " demanding " anything it's 100% luck of the draw.

p.s. Reason S,S,S,S wasn't in the draw today was simple fact it was already @ that layout :-) It will be one of the layouts once they are all made Very Happy
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided! Empty Re: Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided!

Post  joe_kool315 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Boo ...

It was never voted on ... only discussed. The way it was being done is the only way that had been voted on. With there being 16 different basket locations (if my math is right) it will take a long time to get through all thw possible pin positions. It also takes aome of the random out of the moving of the baskets.

Should have been voted on.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided! Empty Re: Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided!

Post  Mr.Rob Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Really Capps? Really? (( in your tone ;-) ))

1st off this is just saying what we did today and what was Discussed for possible future plans.

2nd just trying to be helpful and post what we did today...

Yall have final say in this.. I once again was just trying to post what happened. But before I make another post i'll put it up for a vote.. Rolling Eyes Razz
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Voted on at the members meeting not the forum ... just like the last basket move vote.

I've had my fill of basket discussions ... have fun.

Really.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 pm

U guess ur not reading what I wrote..

For now on I'm focusing on disc golf.. screw being g helpful an letting people that might not of been there. Damned if u do an damned if u don't.
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  DISCKEY Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 am

L, L, L, L

There's my vote. If you want S, throw from S tees! Wink

lol!

That was a joke, not really, but seriously! Lol

DISCKEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

Holy Cow affraid
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Baskets Have been moved! & info on how it was decided! Empty moved basket

Post  Pappy Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Just to bring it to your attention, I watched two of three in a group on the 17 am tee throw their disks into the ball field. The kid playing center field tossed 'em back over. You may want to reconsider that one while it's ball season.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

if they're throwing in from 17 "am" tee it doesn't matter where the basket is ... basket location can't fix that. Shocked
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 pm

That's so wrong lol! But its true...
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down