PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did it go at the Southern Nationals?

5 posters

Go down

how did it go at the Southern Nationals? Empty how did it go at the Southern Nationals?

Post  Bogie Queen Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm

So guys. How did it go at the Southern Nationals? What was it like? Did you all have fun? Fill us in. [left]
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

how did it go at the Southern Nationals? Empty Re: how did it go at the Southern Nationals?

Post  slingshot,scott Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 pm

I can speak for my self,it was ablast of course,real windy with shift change in acouple hours at 15 knots.The course had long-and even longer holes that i'm not use to,but i did play alot better on sunday but not good enough,I think TK did the best at her job.PGDG is the best people around.

slingshot,scott

Back to top Go down

how did it go at the Southern Nationals? Empty Re: how did it go at the Southern Nationals?

Post  Eric B Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 am

Here's the results.

http://freepdfhosting.com/47ca766b10.pdf

Congrats to everyone who participated.

Eric B

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

WHAT A GREAT TIME..... it was awesome.... I will certainly volunteer next year!! cheers

I am SO proud of TEAM FWB.... look at the individual scores too....as they kicked BUTT

Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this crew!!! I love you
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay, have been busy!

I would like to Thank each and every one of Team FWB members, for their professionalism, drive and Team work!
We got off to a rocky start in doubles, I think nerves, wind and never playing with the other was what happened to me. Then we took Top 3 in accuracy event, beating all the women. Our Distance drives and putting were in a 30-35 mph headwind not helping my under-stable discs one bit, but still managed to tie Snap. Mike,John,Dustin,Russ and Scott were all still bombing there Destroyers! Smile The last 3 teams to go had the luck of no wind! Last was the singles, we all held in there! I personally was shooting a 63 with two holes to go, which just happen to be the 600-700 footers straight into the wind, and it went south from there. 9 & 7=79 Holy Crap.....!! Mike took the CTP for the singles and won the Ace Pot!

But again, I had a blast and am very proud of everyone! Thanks Guys and TK, look forward to going again!

Ronda
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down