PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubles on Sundays

3 posters

Go down

Doubles on Sundays Empty Doubles on Sundays

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:53 am

Sunday doubles has slowed down a bit, we had 4 people (2 teams) show this past sunday. We played a "winner take all" match and it was pretty fun with both teams struggling here and there it stayed pretty close till hole 16. Next week we'll be throwing from the "short" blue tees. Depending on the amount of Pro/Advanced players versus Intermediate/novice we have, we still try and do the Pro/Am split so there's plenty of room for more of the folks that are learning and wanting to get into throwing in kind of a tournament environment. So don't be afraid to come on out and have some fun with the club!

2:30 p.m. sign up starts ~3:00 p.m. tee off.

$5 entry fee

Optional:
$1 Ace pot
occasional $1 CTP (closest to the pin (basket) if anyone has some little marker flags please let me know!)

If we have enough show up we will pay out all the way down to 3rd place with 3rd getting their entry fees back ($10) and first/second splitting the remaining entry 60/40. We need 8 teams to show for this though so talk it up adn get some folk out there.

What a Face
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Doubles on Sundays Empty Re: Doubles on Sundays

Post  Mr.Rob Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Another way we did it as well if there was low #'s is simply a 5$ a person straight up singles round Smile Was fun! So always show up guys.. it could work out in many different ways which are all fun!

ps. I was in Mobile Sunday playing in a tourney hence why I didn't come Smile
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Random Draw Doubles the 1st, 2nd and 4th Sunday's of every month @ Ferry Park and The 3rd Sunday at ANDERSON POND... tee off @ 2:00... $ 5.00 buy in , optional $1.00 ace pot and birdie pots, and $5.00 progressive Ace pot of $100.00..... get out and throw ~TK~
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Being 2 days before Christmas and a day after the big doubles tournament I'd like to cancel doubles for tomorrow. If anyone has any issues please give me a call. I've posted this on the Facebook page as well and so far everyone has agreed.

John

B)
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm

I will not be able to run Sunday Doubles today! I have contacted several different people and have gotten no response! Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Just a heads up, I will not be driving all the way out to Anderson pond the 3rd Sunday of every month if no one is going to bother to make the trip themselves. I've gone 3 separate times and the most people I've had show up has been 3. I'll try to put a post up here and Facebook the Monday prior where everyone can post and let me know if they can make it. If I don't get ~5 going we'll just play at ferry. I like having the change in venue but I don't like being the only guy at a park with a bag of discs, 5 bucks in his pocket and no one to play with.

Please be on the look out and post up if you can make it to Anderson for the alternate location.
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Anyone going to Anderson park for doubles today?
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down