PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourny on 5/15/2011 WOW!

3 posters

Go down

Tourny on 5/15/2011 WOW! Empty Tourny on 5/15/2011 WOW!

Post  Mr.Rob Sun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm

I tell ya I had a blast... on the 2nd round lol! First round of my first tourny started of like poo due to many reasons. But mainly I was just so nervous! I was shaking on the tee box and my putts lol.. it was silly. That and I hit every sidewalk out there! Hell on a couple holes I hit the side walk twice! ended up have like 3 or 4 6's because of those silly things! 2nd round was totally different. I was relaxed.. realized I know I could play better then a +8! Focused and went out and shot a -3 with 6 birdies & 3 bogeys. Hell I almost aced 11.. chain outs are just plain mean! I ended up placing 7th or 8th one stroke out of the money!! AHH!!! Smile Well there is next time!

Overall I had a freaking blast! Will be entering every one of them that are at our home course.

I'd also like to say congrats to Jason on his Novice win. Granted I was one of many that thought he should of played higher but really when your in a tourny settings anything could hapen. First round he shot novice level but that second round he went off! What was it.. 6..8 birdies in a row? Congrats man! That's great!

Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Tourny on 5/15/2011 WOW! Empty Re: Tourny on 5/15/2011 WOW!

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Thanks rob! I know your probably mad at me but I really do think that everyone should be able to play novice until they win. This was my 2nd time playing novice and I feel that I moved up to ams to fast. If I could give u any advice it would be to stay novice until u feel comfortable moving up. I did not do that I let people talk me into moving up which was a mistake!! Now that I have won I will not play novice again. Good shooting on the second round man very nice recovery from your first round:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Sun May 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Not mad at all. Just didn't understand how things worked. Its all good Smile
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

LOL! Don't let him sweet talk ya Rob. He's a bagger! Wink J/K, J/K. Jason did pretty much say it all tho. Please don't move up till you feel that you're ready. There is no rule that says you are only allowed to play one novice event and then have to move to am's, Or if you cash one time in Am's or advance that you must move up. This is not true. Play what ever division you think you will feel must comfortable with and if you are beating the snot out of the players in your division like Jason did because he is a bagger. LOL Then you will know that it is time to move up. Smile
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm

COPIED FROM EatSleepDisc post on the SN Forum

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had 42 Studs at the Inagural Singles Tournament at the ChainDragon, and 51 Studs at the Life's a Beach - Warm Up at Ferry Park. The results have been turned in and should be up soon. Us Birmingham folks loved the 2 courses you guys have down there. Everyone down there was awesome.....especially some of the Novice players that beat up on me. Everyone was first class. Thanks again to Play Ground Disc Golf for shapping up the courses, and Key Chains Bike and Disc for all the support. You panhandle folk made it very enjoyable for us and everyone you played with.

Get excited for the 2nd annual Life's a Beach Tournament on July 23 that Key Chains Bike and Disc is throwing. It is just around the corner....

"Roll Tide"

Josh Ehmke
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Mon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Very cool!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down