PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011

3 posters

Go down

Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011 Empty Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011

Post  dookiedog Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi all,

This is Brian. I just wanted to let you know that as of Thursday Sep. 1, 2011 I will be running the weekly food toss with Ronda as backup if needed. I am committed to all who would like to play in this great community fund raising event! Since last Thursday was a wash (in terms of scoring and handicaps), we will be playing from the short tees again, and the score will be calculated with previous scores and handicaps to determine winners.
The ace pot will be in play as well! We currently have $65.50 in the ace pot, so get plenty of practice this week and drop your dollar for a chance to win!
Finally, if you have any suggestions or questions, just post them here. Remember: this is OUR club, and we all have a say. If there is something you'd like to try to make the food toss better or make it run more efficiently, just ask. Most of all - HAVE FUN!

dookiedog

Back to top Go down

Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011 Empty Re: Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011

Post  Key Chains 1 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:19 pm

dookiedog wrote:Hi all,

This is Brian. I just wanted to let you know that as of Thursday Sep. 1, 2011 I will be running the weekly food toss with Ronda as backup if needed. I am committed to all who would like to play in this great community fund raising event! Since last Thursday was a wash (in terms of scoring and handicaps), we will be playing from the short tees again, and the score will be calculated with previous scores and handicaps to determine winners.
The ace pot will be in play as well! We currently have $65.50 in the ace pot, so get plenty of practice this week and drop your dollar for a chance to win!
Finally, if you have any suggestions or questions, just post them here. Remember: this is OUR club, and we all have a say. If there is something you'd like to try to make the food toss better or make it run more efficiently, just ask. Most of all - HAVE FUN!

WOO HOO... way to step up Brian Laughing
I hope to have a decent schedule here in the near future to where I can join in @ the toss again. Thank you for stepping in to fill the gap.
This event has helped numerous families in our area and the fact the the club as a whole has continued to do this for 1 1/2-years is awesome!

Thank you to all that participate each week and to everyone that has stepped in at any given time to make sure it happens. Makes me proud to be apart of such a great thing, even if I can't be there @ the start each week Very Happy
~TK~ sunny
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011 Empty Re: Thursday food toss change as of 9/1/2011

Post  Mr.Rob Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Would like to say it was nice getting back into the swing of things. Now I need to get back into the groove of playing.. the rust really showed.

As far as who and how it was being run.. from what I could see it went without a hitch other then B having to go to a very important meeting which made him a few minutes late.

Look forward to getting back to playing and having some fun!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down