PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORK DAYS @ THE CD

+2
Mr.Rob
KEYCHAINSRK
6 posters

Go down

WORK DAYS @ THE CD Empty WORK DAYS @ THE CD

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Spoke with Shane Supple on Monday about the course. He is very excited about PDGC coming and fixing the tee-boxes and getting the course up to par! He informed me he has had complaints about the tee-boxes, as have I at the store. He also said, those were never approved or even discussed. Whatever it takes for us to fix them, even if that means busting them up, hes all for it!

Theres also a logo that one of the residents of Hammock Bay created that apparently was taken from him. Hes going to make another one so that we can somehow incorporate into the tee signs or maybe cards. Some of the homeowners are also very excited about us doing this!

RK

Everyone post what dates might work for you!

Last edited by KEYCHAINSRK on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

WORK DAYS @ THE CD Empty Re: WORK DAYS @ THE CD

Post  Mr.Rob Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Pick a day chief.. though its gonna be rough with all these tourneys lol!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

This was on Mangos home webpage as of March 6th at 7:00 am.

For our member that asked about a post made recently on PDGC Forum about the Chain Dragon @ Freeport and

for all our members that might have questions about it. That post is not true.

I am asking the PDGC board to stop these un-truths - I understand that you do not like me or Mango Disc

Golf ... so be it but you are hurting the sport - and everyone is tired of it.

We will publish the truth which will be embarrassing to the person who posted it if this continues and there are several to post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It just never stops.
The PDGC BOD and their members would at any time, (you choose), meet with you and your members to discuss these so called un-truths.

Fact: Spoke with Shane Supple (Monday Feb. 27)
Fact: Tee-boxes are not finished and some are to small and to high and have Mango and Maniac written in them with a stick.
Fact: Some of the tee signs are terrible
Fact: Our V.P. (Russell Gray) lives and plays at Hammock Bay almost everyday
Fact: He wants to finish the course
Fact: Jeremy, (non PDGC member) told me about the logo,is not happy about it, lives in Hammock Bay
Fact: Spoke with Shane again (Monday March 5th @ 7:31pm) after the post on Mango to make sure we were on the same page. I was also informed of the conversation between Hollis and himself. Shane and the PDGC are still on the same page.

Now with this all said, my first post does not in any sentence refer to Mango or Steve Hollis. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking anyone. I can name more than a few people that are tired of this crap. Bottom line ChainDragon needs work and NO one is doing it.

If you feel their are things you need to post, then post them. Better yet, schedule a meeting and bring them there. If Shane is telling you one thing and me something different, I will come to the bottom of that with him. He has stated to me that he does not have time, nor will he get in the middle of childish bickering. I for one am tired of the constant childish fighting with you. You CHOSE to not be a part of PDGC, I CHOOSE to not associate with you. This has nothing to do with PDGC or Mango members. Move on.

RK

Last edited by KEYCHAINSRK on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

As some of you are aware there have been issues between Steve Hollis and myself for along time. This however has nothing to do with any club members, PDGC or Mango.

The post above was myself trying to defend the Club, its members and myself. Since then there has been another letter posted on Mangos website. It was up for around 2 hours and then taken down. I will not post the letter on here, trying to keep some respect in place. I have waited 2 days to respond, 1 to clear my head and 2 to meet with some of the parties involved in the letter. I copied the letter and had a lengthy meeting with Jeff Peters (FWB Parks & Rec Director) yesterday. I will not post on this public forum the things I found out yesterday as it is not my intention to ruin Steve Hollis"s reputation with his members. If you feel the need to know the truths please feel free to call Jeff Peters. I will not be a part of these childish attempts to discredit the PDGC, Its Members or myself anymore.

As far as our former BOD, have spoken with Jeff Melgosa, Adam Drake and they are appalled at the accusations in the letter.

If these types of lies continue to occur, I will be taking legal action against you. It doesn't have to come to this, I have tried to act as if I do not know you, for over 2 years now. I have only asked that you do the same. It seems, after yesterdays meeting, I am the least of your worries.

To our members, your BOD and Committee is stronger than ever. We are striving to bring all kinds of disc golf events to our area. We are working on two different courses as we speak, and are very excited about disc golf in our area.

Thank-you for your time and support,
Ronda Key

Last edited by KEYCHAINSRK on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 pm

The timbers that were donated to the club are still available if they can be used for anything out there.

RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm

NOW...hopefully we can continue to move forward with the POSITIVE things we have going on in this area Very Happy

Yep Yep !! Razz
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogie Queen Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Well said Ronda. Marching forward! We do have a wonderful group of people with awesome ideas. Looking forward to more positives.
Bogie Queen
Bogie Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rob Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

YAY!! Glad you worked things out Ronda. I know things can get rough being in the spot that you are in.. but know the I am sure I can speak for other members when I said this.. we are here for you! If you ever need to vent.. I'm always a phone call away!
Mr.Rob
Mr.Rob

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Played Freeport this weekend with Russ,Tk,Rob,Jeremy,Sydney,Eric and Andrew. Nice round!

Finally got to see the tee-boxes for myself. I will post pictures as soon as I get them off my phone. While I thank Charles for his time, effort and own money, they do need help! They are too short and some are to high. It looks as if people are throwing to the side of them, due to the ground being chewed up! Some of the locals also stated that they stand to the side of them for fear of turning an ankle. Also.., There are only 3 tee-boxes with tee signs that look really nice. I will get started on those.

Attached is logo the Hammock Bay homeowner(Andrew) made and would like Incorporated into score cards,course logo, something! He did a great job!

RK

WORK DAYS @ THE CD Pdgc_010
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Likewise....enjoyed playing with everyone. I really like Andrew's logo...just very disturbing to hear his tale as to what happened with it Sad ... of well.... MOVING FORWARD is the name of the game cheers Let me know the work days.... just PLEASE don't put me near the water holes. lol!
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pappy Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 am

KEYCHAINSRK wrote:... We are working on two different courses as we speak, and are very excited about disc golf in our area.

Thank-you for your time and support,
Ronda Key

Getting Chain Dragon up to par (no pun intended) is a worthy goal, but please direct as much effort as you can into getting the new courses online. The crowded conditions at Ferry are getting unbearable. Due to someone working out at 10 and the backed up masses on 17 and 18, we skipped 3 holes when we played Tuesday. Also, a co-worker was saying that her 80+ year old mother was hit - again, about a month ago. This time on the leg, this required a visit to the doctor. Again; please make the new courses the number 1 priority.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

WORK DAYS @ THE CD Empty Work days.

Post  Eat Sleep Disc Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 pm

We just wanted to let you all know how much we appreciate you guys!!

Can't wait to be down there in a few weeks for the Let the Dragons Fly "DUECE" !!

BTW...That logo is sick! Nice job!
Eat Sleep Disc
Eat Sleep Disc

https://www.facebook.com/eatsleepdisc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down