PlaygroundDiscGolfClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PDGC CLINIC

4 posters

Go down

PDGC CLINIC Empty PDGC CLINIC

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm

We will be having a clinic for all our local disc golfers on Monday Oct. 15th. Come out to get some tips to help improve your game! We are very excited to announce that Paige Pierce and Devan Owens will be there for instruction, so know matter what your play level, come out and get some tips from the some of the sports very best! Hope to see you there! Big shout out and thank you for making this happen to club member Tyler Searle! you Rock!

I will post place & time shortly

RK

More to come..........
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

PDGC CLINIC Empty Re: PDGC CLINIC

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Monday Oct. 15th in the big ball field at Ferry Park. 6:00pm!
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 am

In addition to Paige Pierce & Devan Owens, Will Schusterick will also be at the Disc Golf Clinic Monday October 15th @ 6:00 on the Big Ball Field Ferry Park... Tyler Searle, good sir, you are the BOMB!! Get ready to learn some things from the Best in our sport!! Mark it down, Monday 6:00pm @ Ferry Park!! ~TK~

Will,Paige, & Devan will be selling some of their merchandise at the clinic to help in the Disc Golf travel expenses and we will be taking donations for them also at the clinic. So what you can do to help support their efforts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks RK
KEYCHAINSRK
KEYCHAINSRK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joe_kool315 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:57 pm

So uh .... will they have any baskets for sale Mad

Sad

and ... I may or may not make it ... taking Monday off drunken
joe_kool315
joe_kool315

Back to top Go down

PDGC CLINIC Empty Post-clinic

Post  Pappy Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 pm

So Tuesday I start on six because of a crowd on one. I get to nine and I'm putting Will's tips from the clinic into action. I do the long reach back and follow through. With my new momentum (and sand on the pad), I spin after the release, taking my left foot out from under me, dropping down on my left shin and fracturing my tibia. I'll be getting a cast today if I don't need surgery and of course I'll be out for weeks and weeks. On the bright side however, I did park that sucker. That was a great clinic.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Key Chains 1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:51 pm

HOLY COW affraid

Joel, Sr. I am so sorry to hear this.... if there is ANYTHING that you need help with PLEASE do not hesitate to ask!!
Key Chains 1
Key Chains 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

PDGC CLINIC Empty Fracture

Post  Pappy Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Good news, the bones are not displaced and I won't need surgery or a cast (they said a cast on the knee has a tendency to stiffen it), just five to six weeks of an immobilizer and no weight on the foot. But again, do disc golf. I don't think I can hang, I'll probably get out some mini's and a trash can. I certainly do appreciate the offer of support. Y'all have fun out there.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down